Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Past Simple and Continuous

Students´ faces

I know teaching can sometimes have a soporific effect on students, don´t you agree? Believe me if I tell you it has that effect on me, too; but, what can we do? Syllabuses are syllabuses. And then, there are those days, aren´t there? Days on which you would like to be somewhere else with somebody else doing something different - good weather doesn´t help school-. Unfortunately, you´ll have to wait till June to carry out plans other than studying. Meanwhile, I´m sure that sometimes you would like to have a teacher like the one on this video
And, in case you found it funny, once you´ve stopped laughing you can continue clicking on new grammar links which will pull you through the past simple and continuous

No comments: